FAQ ON NEET UG 2021
1. What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)?
For the current year, the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE for 15% all India seats has been changed to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test as per the directives of Hon’ ble Supreme Court of India delivered in various decisions on NEET MBBS.
2. What is NEET ?
The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination schedule for May, 2020.
3. Through NEET against which seats admissions will be made?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 is applicable for NEET MBBS admissions to the following :
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
- Private / Management / NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private / Deemed University.
4. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
NEET 2020 will be an offline pen and paper test.
5. What is the examination date for NEET MBBS 2020
The date of NEET MBBS examination is 3rd May, 2020
6. What is the syllabus for NEET 2020?
The Question Paper of NEET 2020 shall be based on the syllabus as notified by the Medical council of India which is at Appendix - I of the Information Bulletin of NEET MBBS 2020 available on the website http://cbseneet.nic.in
7. What will be the pattern of NEET 2020?
The NEET MBBS 2020 consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.
8. What are the duration / timings of NEET 2020?
The duration of NEET MBBS 2020 will be 03 hours from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. However, no entry will be allowed after 9.30 A.M.
9. Which are the cities where NEET MBBS 2020 will be held?
A list of examination centre cities is provided at Appendix-II in the Information Bulletin of NEET MBBS 2020.
10. How to fill up ‘online’ application form for NEET 2020? Are there any guidelines for the students before filling the application form?
Application Form for NEET can be submitted only online through website http://cbseneet.nic.in. Details are available under Chapter 4“ Mode of submission of Application Form and fee details” as provided in the Information Bulletin of NEET. Keep the correct details ready before submission of form after carefully reading of Bulletin.
11. How to remit fee for NEET 2020?
The examination fee for NEET 2020 can be remitted in the following manner. Online payment through Debit/Credit Card
1. Payment through e-Challan at the branches of HDFC Bank / ICICI Bank / Syndicate Bank / State Bank of India / Canara Bank/e-
2. wallet (CSC)
12. If any candidate faces any problem in remittance of fee, to whom can he/she approach?
Candidates can approach the concerned Banks on contact numbers which are available on the website of the NEET MBBS 2020.