NEET MBBS 2020 Application Form Last Date : 31,December , 2019.
1. PREPARATION FOR FILLING UP OF APPLICATION FORM :
A candidate can apply for the NEET only online by logging on to www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations :
The information desired to be filled in the online application such as names of Father/Mother and candidate with correct spellings Aadhaar Number / Aadhaar Enrolment Number / Registration Number Issued by CBSE Facilitation Number / Passport number / Ration Card Number / bank Account Number / Other valid Government Identity card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application 2020”
The candidates have to provide the Aadhaar / Identity details as given below :
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible Ids|
|Indian Nationals of all states||Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No. or Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre.|
|Indian Nationals belonging to Assam, Meghalaya or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No., Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card No., Bank Account No., Passport No. or No. of any Other Identity Card issued by Government.|
Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph ( size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb ) and Signature ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit / Credit Card using online gateway payment facility or
- Net Banking / UPI
- e-wallet of various service providers
- If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- If decided to pay fee through Net Banking / UPI, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
- If decided to pay the fee through e-wallet, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
- Keep the statement of bank / Net Banking transaction receipt/e-wallet receipt bearing Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Print the Confirmation Page (Step-4) of online application after submission Step-3 in case of debit / credit card / Net Banking / UPI / e-wallet.
- Failure to complete Step-2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step-3, final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
- Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully.
2. Method of Submission of NEET MBBS Application Form :
- Log on CBSE NEET website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Download NEET MBBS Information Bulletin wholesale nhl jerseys free shipping and Replica of Application 2020 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given :
- Fill in the online application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature JPEG format at Step-2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee as per available options in Step-3
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application form and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited.
- Open the link “Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) 2020”.
- Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next and Preview” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next and Preview” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After this step the wholesale jerseys elite free shipping Provisional Registration Number of the candidate will be generated and displayed on screen. The Provisional Registration Number will also be sent on the registered E-mail Id and mobile phone of the candidate.
- At this stage the candidate will be given an option to continue filling-up his application by clicking on the link “Continue” or completing the form “Later”. If “Later” is selected the candidate can log-in in his account at any time before the last date and complete his application form.
- By Clicking on the “continue” the candidate may submit the required information and complete the step-1 of application form. At any time during this step the candidates may keep on saving the data filled in the application form. At the end of this step the candidates may preview the data filled up by them before finally submitting the form.
- After submission of data at Step -1, program will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph and signature
- After uploading of photograph and signature, program will automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, program will take you to step-4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately/individually.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de-activated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self - declaration / undertaking as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form and payment of fee. The common services centres have been setup as per a scheme of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The details of the common services centre are given on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET MBBS 2020 Important Dates
- Schedule for online submission of NEET UG application Form : 02.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee : 02.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
- Date of uploading of NEET UG Admit Cards on website : March, 2020
- Date of Examination, NEET MBBS 2020 : 03 May, 2020
- Declaration of NEET UG Result : 4th June, 2020
NEET UG 2020 FEE DETAILS
FOR GENERAL/OBC : 1400/- (INR)
FOR SC/ST/PH : 750/- (INR)
- In addition to examination fee, service / processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Net Banking / e-wallet along with Service Tax as applicable by the respective banks.
- The candidates must note that after submission of NEET MBBS application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.