NEET SS Result 2017
The result for NEET SS 2017 will be declared by 15th July, 2017
Validity of NEET SS 2017 Result :
The validity of the result of NEET SS 2017 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2017 admission session for DM/M.Ch courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for DM/MCh courses.
Kindly note that the registration of admissions for DM/M.Ch courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Publication of NEET SS Merit List :
1. NBE shall publish result-cum-merit list of NEET SS 2017 for all the different specialties in which exam has been conducted. For eg., there will be a separate merit list for General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Pathology etc.
2. NEET SS 2017 scores obtained by qualified candidates shall be utilized for :
- Admission to Super Specialty Courses in all Government Medical Colleges, Private Medical Colleges / Institutions / Universities / Deemed Universities
- Admission to Super Specialty Courses in Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Institutions
NEET SS Merit List 2017
1. NBE shall not be declaring any combined merit list for any specific super specialty course like DM Cardiology, DM Endocrinology, MCh Urology etc
2. As many of the Super specialty courses allow candidates from multiple Post graduate specialties to pursue Super Specialty course in a particular specialty, the final merit position and eligibility for super specialty courses shall be determined at the level of the concerned States/ Counseling Authorities based on NEET SS scores of all applicant candidates for a particular course. For example, candidates with MD/DNB General Medicine, Paediatrics and Respiratory Medicine are eligible for DM Cardiology courses. Candidates with MD/DNB General Medicine, Paediatrics and Respiratory Medicine desirous of admission to DM Cardiology course at a particular Institute shall apply for admission to the concerned State and the designated Counseling Authority of that State will prepare the final combined merit position for that DM Cardiology course using NEET SS scores amongst eligible applicant candidates.