NEET SS Exam Date 2017
National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test invites application for admission the single window entrance examination for all Super Specialty DM/MCh courses for the academic session 2017.
NEET SS 2017 Examination Date : 10th & 11th June, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2017
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by 15th July, 2017 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET SS 2017.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET SS will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS, the results / candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in NEET SS 2017 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15th July, 2017 shall be summarily rejected. Candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of th their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15th July, 2017 or likely to qualify after 15th July, 2017 need not apply in NEET SS 2017 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration and/or appearance in NEET SS does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission to DM/MCh courses.
- Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Council / is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.