NEET PG Result 2020
NEET PG Result Dates 2019
There are the important dates of NEET PG result has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|NEET PG 2019||Dates|
|Conduct of exam||6th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||31st January 2019|
|Merit List||7th March 2019|
Following are the procedure has mentioned below for candidates to check the NEET PG result and they have to follow it.
- Firstly, students must have to visit on the official website of National Board of Examination (NBE).
- The ‘NEET PG Score Card (All India 50% Quota)’ will appear to the candidates on the official webpage.
- Students should have to enter their testing ID and date of birth to check their result and after submitting the details, the result will display to the candidates in PDF format.
- Applicants can check their result and they also have to take print out of result for future use.
TYPES OF MERIT LIST
- All India NEET PG 2020 Rank : This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET PG 2020
- All India 50% quota Rank : This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET PG 2020 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2020 admission session.
- All India 50% quota Category Rank : This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET PG 2020 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2020 admission session only.
- State quota/Private medical colleges/Deemed University/AFMS Rank : State quota rank, state category rank, benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting(if applicable) etc shall be determined/generated by the designated agency/ authority of the concerned States/university/concerned authority as per applicable Regulation and/or their eligibility criteria, guidelines and applicable reservation policies.
DECLARATION OF RESULT ( For All India 50% Quota Seats )
FOR ALL INDIA 50% QUOTA :
- The mark sheet- cum-result certificate for NEET PG 2020 examination – All India 50% Quota can be downloaded from the website www.nbe.edu.in after the declaration of result.
- The directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, a total of five times of number of seats available for allotment or all qualified candidates, whichever is less, and only these candidates will be given chance to participate in online counseling (allotment process) for All India 50% quota. The result of only those candidates who will be eligible to participate in the All India PG counseling 2016 shall be declared under the All India 50% Quota list.
- It is further clarified that a candidate may qualify NEET PG 2020 but is not in the list of candidates eligible for counseling for All 50% quota seats in accordance with provisions. Such candidate is however eligible to be considered for counseling for State quota seats in accordance with applicable Regulation and/or their qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and state reservation policies.
- Candidates securing less than 50% percentile (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC and 45% in case of PH candidates) in the Entrance Examination will not be considered for admission and their names will not be included in the merit list. (List of qualified candidates)
- If a reserved candidate qualifies for General category as per the merit list, will be counted as General candidate.
- In pursuance of the Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008 and according to detailed instructions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development vide their O.M. No. 1-1/2005-UI A/847 dated 20th April, 2008 Ministry of Health & FW has decided to implement OBC reservation in All India Quota in phased manner on the pro-rata basis in respect of seats being contributed to the All India Quota by the Central Education Institutions only from the academic year 2009.
- To maintain the exact percentage of OBC seat, some of the Institutes decrease or increases OBC seats in the alternate year without disturbing the total number of seats. There is 3% horizontal reservation for Physically Challenged persons also (only for locomotor disabilities of lower limbs between 50% to 70% provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70 % then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to < 50% before they are included in the seats of respective category) in 50% All India PG Quota seats. Detailed information in this regard is available on the websites of the Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the test, their inter se merit will be determined according to age, older will get preference over younger.
- There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/score and no query in this regard will be entertained.
RESULT FOR STATE QUOTA SEATS/ AFMS INSTITUTES/ OTHER PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES/ UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTES
- The result in respect of State quota seats/AFMS Institutes/ Other Private Universities/Institutes shall be declared on NEET PG 2020 website separately.
- The result and candidate data of State quota seats / AFMS Institutes / Other Private Universities / Institutes may be procured from the NBE by the concerned State Authority / University / Institute for generating their merit list / eligibility list / category wise result as per their requirement / reservation policy. The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General Health Services (DGHS), has no role to play in this matter. MCC shall not entertain any queries in this regard.
GENERATION OF STATE / PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES / UNIVERSITY MERIT LIST / ELIGIBILITY LIST (For State Quota Seats/Private Colleges and Universities)
- The state quota seats and the seats in private medical colleges/universities shall also be filled by utilizing the result of NEET PG. No state government /private medical college / universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any entrance exam at their own level.
- NBE shall be providing only the data of candidates and their scores in NEET PG 2020 to the States / Private Universities / Institutes without applying eligibility criteria, reservation criteria etc of the concerned states / UT, Private Universities or Institutes. It may be noted that for State Quota seats/admission to Private Universities/Institutes - final eligibility, state category, State category rank, benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting (if applicable) etc shall be determined/ generated by the designated agency/authority/University of the concerned States as per applicable Regulation and/or their eligibility criteria, guidelines and applicable reservation policies.
- NBE does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET PG 2020 & criteria of State/Universities/Institutions concerned.
- Candidates must verify from the respective state governments / Private Universities & Institutes if at all they will be considered for admission to State Quota Post Graduate seats / Institute Pool based on applicable Regulation and /or domicile criteria, State / Institute of Graduation, reservation policy etc. Merely appearing / passing in NEET PG 2020 does not make a candidate qualified and/or eligible for State Quota Seats / admission to Private Universities & Institutes.